“Make choices that will make you proud of yourself every night when you go to bed and think positively so that every morning you wake up with a smile on your face.”
I am a 1983-model, a person engaged in meditation on a daily basis. I like to smile a lot and I joined the HUNKS in the early autumn of 2013.
I love performing and especially when it is possible to combine it with dancing and healthy lifestyle. Thus, joining the HUNKS seemed like a very natural thing. I feel like living a dream every time I step on the stage and for that I am really grateful. I believe that the audience also realises how much I appreciate and enjoy the performing. If someone claims to have seen me without smiling more than one hour then I am sure he or she has confused me with some other person.
Five facts about me:
- I have never drunk even a cup of coffee or tasted any tobacco.
- On Tuesdays, I always have five hours of dance training.
- I have studied and practiced martial arts since 1990.
- I do not watch or even own a TV.
- My first dog, who I got when I was 18, was a long-haired dachshund, whose name was Moses.