“Happiness is free!”
Member since:August 2012
I was born in 1986 in Akaa, Toijala, Finland. I joined the HUNKS in spring 2012. While performing, I am attracted to the excitement of doing things in front of a live audience, and the feeling when the audience goes wild, and we have achieved that! It is difficult to get a better feeling from anywhere. The tour trips are really wonderful, but also hard and exhausting. Long drives and late night performances (not forgetting the parties) are sometimes hard but we are fortunate to have a great team and good spirit, no one is left without help. Friendship is another big reason why I want to do it, in addition to great experiences and gigs. I bet we have the best co-workers on the planet. Being in good shape is important both aesthetically and for coping as well. In fact, my hobbies include going to the gym and jogging, and I also teach these things to my Personal Training clients. Health, dear friends and family: these are the things that form the happiness of this man; these are also the things that almost everyone can afford.
Five facts about me:
- I am a serious Tappara fan.
- I have been skateboarding and snowboarding for almost 10 years.
- When I was young, I hated performing and giving presentations.
- I own my personal DJ equipment and play it at home (maybe sometimes in front of an audience as well).
- I am from Akaa, so I am a small-town boy.